Used Bavaria 35 Match for sale
- Propulsion:Inboard with Shaft
- Fuel Type:Diesel
- Engine Manufacturer:Volvo Penta
- Engine Type:-
- Engine power:20 kW
- Number of engines:-
- Engine total power:-
- Fuel Capacity:90 l
- Max Speed:-
- Engine hours:870
2004 (Launched 2005) Bavaria 35 Match fitted with a Volvo Penta MD2020 (20hp) with circa 870 hours from new. The 35 Match is probably the best you will find. She has had just two owners and only been slept on a handful of times. She has a great specification including a new Raymarine Axiom plotter in 2020, diesel heating, 3 blade folding propeller, a full wardrobe of sails etc etc.
She really is in great condition and not your typical "raced to death" 35 Match - this one has been loved!
She is very reluctantly on the market due to the owner's lack of available time to use her.
Contact Ben Nichols on 07825 747 652 or email email@example.com for more information or to arrange a viewing.
- White GRP Hull and deck, and laid to non-slip with separate
- Anchor Locker, fully draining.
- Hull epoxy coated prior to initial launch
- Lofrans electric anchor windlass
- 15 kilo Delta anchor and 40 meters of 8mm chain and rope Gypsy.
- Forward,mid-ship and aft aluminium mooring cleats,
- Stainless steel pulpit/pushpit guard wires and stanchions.
- Removable anchor bow roller,
- Anodised aluminium toe rail,
- Full length raised coach roof with stainless steel grab rails
- Large navy blue spray hood with zipped front opening with wheel binnacle and instrument pods.
- Removable transom panel with life raft storäge plus starboard side engine controls and instrument panel.
- Port side gas locker,
- Starboard side sail locker.
- Bathing platform with fold down stainless steel bathing ladder.
- Hot and cold shower.
- 2 x Stainless steel grab rails to companion way plus acrylic sliding hatch and companion way washboards.
- 4 x Tailored cockpit cushions with press stud fixings and filled with reticulated (self draining) foam.
- All lines led aft through six rope clutches, to 2 x Lewmar self tailing 30 halyard winches, 2 x Lewmar self tailing 40 primary winches, large full length main sheet track with main sheet controls with tweeker main sheet and main sheet adjustment.
- 240 volt shore power.
- Volvo Control Panel with taco and fuel gauge.
- VHF cockpit speaker.
- Various fenders and mooring lines.
Large forward V-berth double, storage below berth, shelves above. Hanging wardrobe and shelf cupboards. Changing area and hatch and hatch blind.
Port side and Starboard side settee berths with centrally mounted saloon table, outboard open shelves together with outboard lockers, opening hatch, 4 Coach roof opening port lights. 12 volt lighting throughout. Opening hatch and hatch blinds.
AFT OF SALOON
Shaped galley with Formica work top together with Stainless Steel sink, hot and cold pressurised water, 2-burner gimballed cooker with oven, top loading refrigerator, Outboard crockery storage, cupboards below, opening cupboards and large cutlery draw
STARBOARD SIDE AFT OF SALOON,
Forward facing Chart Table with Chart Storage plus outboard instrument panel, under Chart Table storage with Navigator Seat, Starboard side Bavaria instrument panel and switches together with forward opening chart table storage lockers.
PORT SIDE AFT,
Large double aft cabin with cushion together with 2 - opening port lights, hanging wardrobe and shelf.
STARBOARD SIDE AFT OF SALOON,
Large Heads, shower, mirror, vanity unit with hot and cold water, outboard storage plus under vanity unit storage, opening port light and blind. IT Jabsco sea toilet
Wood work in rich warm mahogany with ash stripped laminated saloon sole with opening access points to bilges together with navy blue and white leatherette upholstery and stripped cushion. Outboard cream curtains.
Brass clock and barometer. 12 volt lighting throughout with ceiling spot lights, forward and aft cabin in cream fabric material.
Webasto 3500 warm air cabin heating with single outlet.
• 6 - Berths in two cabins
• 1 - Berth double in fore peak with outboard cave lockers together hanging wardrobe and shelf space
• Portside aft double berth with open shelves and lockers
• Changing area
• Opening hatch with hatch blinds
• 12 volt lighting
Mounted at the wheel binnacle
• ST60 6001 Wheel Auto Pilot
• Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data
• Raymarine ST60 Wheel Speed and Dire• ction
• Raymarine ST60 Close Hauled Wind
• Plastimo Binnacle Compass and Cover
• Second Position VHF Radio and Holder
• Raymarine Axiom Chartplotter
• Mounted at Chart Table
• ISC Nav Tex
• Raymarine VHF Speaker
• Xantrex Battery Monitor
• VHF 240E Hand Held VHF Radio (Second position in cockpit)
• Easy AIS receiver
SPARS AND SAILS
Anodized aluminium spar craft twin swept back spreader mast.
2016 Furlex 204S and new forestay installed, keel stepped,rod kicker.
Split back stay with 6-1 tackle adjuster.
All rod rigging,
Kemps Navy Blue Stack-Pack system.
2005 Mainsail tri-radial and quality cruiser laminate cloth from Bainbridge
2016 Genoa High clew and cross cut by Crusader
2007 Asymmetric by Momentum Aspin AR very little used 200S Light
Genoa by Hood Vektron cross cut 420sq ft
Powered by a Volvo MD2020 with 870 hours
3 blade folding prop.
Full service history including new sail drive seal in October 2018 and exhaust in 2020