Used Beneteau Antares 10.80 for sale
- Propulsion:Inboard with Shaft
- Fuel Type:Diesel
- Engine Manufacturer:Volvo Penta
- Engine Type:-
- Engine power:570 kW
- Number of engines:2
- Engine total power:1,140 kW
- Fuel Capacity:650 l
- Max Speed:-
- Engine hours:900
precioso crucero deportivo con fly muy bien mantenido, para 6 personas.solo 900 horas, bandera belga hasta 2/24 sin taxa anual.
doble cragador de bateris
5 baterias total.
crata navionic xl 9 mediterarne
ancla fob 12 kg avec 6m de chaine -10.
otro ancla grappim 5,5 kg.
anexe ed tender twin 250 ( 2015)avec ancla 2,5 kg
motor suzuki df 5 2010.
pasrela de 2m avec chandeliers
8 salvavidas 150 nw.
balsa salvavidas transocean 9650 2020.
tabable de cockpit avec 2 fauteuils ey 2 chaises
2 bainsde soleil pont
y bain de soleis fly
? 2 large lockers with lids and gas struts to assist opening. ? Large lazarette locker for liferaft and/or fish box stowage. ? Teak-capped coamings surrounding the cockpit. ? Stainless steel handrails on the coachroof, the flying bridge canopy and the wheelhouse allowing safe movement around the boat at sea. ? 4 opening hull ports and an opening hatch in the forecabin. Flybridge fitted with: ? Stainless steel access ladder with teak treads. ? Driver?s and co-driver?s seats with cushions for added. ? Sunbathing area with mattress and stowage under. ? Oddments locker for keeping the essentials to hand. ? Helmsman?s position with instrument panel. ? Hydraulic engine controls. ? Sport steering wheel. ? Steering compass. ? Tinted PMMA windscreen providing shelter whilst at sea. ? Stainless steel mast for navigation lights and radar. ? All-round stainless steel guardrail for extra safety on the flying bridge. ? Tachometer. ? Horn button and remote control for windlass.
- PORT CABIN - With maximum headroom of 1.85m in the doorway, this cabin includes: ? 2 single berths convertible to a double (1.85m x 1.70m). ? Hanging locker. ? Shelving along the hull side for personal effects. ? Lighting is provided by: ? LEWMAR opening ports in the hull sides and deckhead. ? Deckhead lighting. ? Adjustable reading lights. - OWNERS? CABIN (FORWARD) - With headroom of 1.90m, this cabin comprises: ? Centreline double berth (1.90m x 1.40m). ? Shelves along the hull sides. ? Hanging locker and other lockers. ? LEWMAR opening hatch with blind. ? 2 opening LEWMAR hull ports with curtains. ? Electric deckhead lights and 2 reading lights.
? 12 switch 12V electrical panel. ? 220V shore supply socket. ? 220V socket in every cabin. ? 220V socket in the galley. ? 3 x 12V 140A batteries. ? Battery charger. ? Engine control panel. ? Fuel gauge and tachometer. ? Electric bilge pump. ? Electric windlass.
The Galley is fitted with the following: ? Ample work surface. ? Rectangular sink with hot and cold pressurised mixer tap. ? Drawers and lockers beneath the sink. ? 80L electric fridge. ? Deckhead light. ? Tinted glass sliding side window.
This boat can be fitted with a variety of engine options Foam sound-proofing is provided in the engine compartment to reduce noise. Fuel tank capacity is 650L (790L optional) for maximum range. The water system includes a 22L calorifier and a rigid water tank with 320L capacity.
- MOORING AND ANCHORING - The mooring and anchoring system consists of: ? Stainless steel bow roller with two fairleads. ? 2 x 300mm aluminium mooring cleats forward. ? 2 x 300mm aluminium mooring cleats aft. ? 2 aluminium spring cleats. ? 2 aluminium fairleads at the rear of the cockpit. ? 800W electric anchor windlass to assist with manoeuvring. ? Self-draining anchor well. - GUARDRAILS - ? Solid stainless steel all-round guardrail. ? Teak-laid GRP bathing platform. ? Integral bathing ladder with teak treads. ? Access gate in the transom incorporating stowage shelf.
CE Navigation class : B / C10