- Fuel Type:Unleaded
- Engine Manufacturer:MerCruiser
- Engine Type:-
- Engine power:350 kW
- Number of engines:2
- Engine total power:700 kW
- Fuel Capacity:282 US gal.
- Max Speed:-
- Engine hours:185
!! REPOWERED & LOTS OF UPDATES !!
This 1965 Bertram 31 Sportfish is a great opportunity to pick up a TRUE CLASSIC that's been nicely updated and repowered over the last few years. It's ready to hit the striper grounds or cruise the intercoastal and many of the main updates you'd expect on a boat of this vintage have been done.
Features & Updates Include:
- Repowered w/ Twin Mercruiser 454's, less than 200 hours!!!
- NEW hoses, belts, starters, alternators, oil pans and seals
- Rebuilt Transmission & Seals - 2018
- Deck Removed & Fuel Tanks Replaced - 2018
- NEW Batteries, Switches, & Cables
- NEW Breaker Panel, Shore Power & Charger
- NEW LED Lights in Cabin & V-berth
- 2017 Navy Blue Epoxy Hull Paint, White topsides
- Windshield Windows Glassed Over
- 1pc Side Windows Installed
- NEW 3-Sided Flybridge Enclosure
- NEW Helm Chair
- MUCH MUCH, MORE!!!
Check out a full list of updates and features under Additional Specs
Don't delay, this is a great opportunity on a nicely updated CLASSIC 31 Bertram. Contact us TODAY for more information or to arrange a showing!!
Navy Blue epoxy coat 2017 White top sides light blue bottom
Windshield glassed over and 1 pc side windows installed (recent).
Stainless Bow Rail (recent)
3 Blade Props with Spare Set.
NEW Deck Stringers and Hardware.
Twin 454 cu. in. EFI. 350hp, Less than 200 hrs.
NEW hoses, belts starters, alternators, oil pans and seals.
Rebuilt trans and seals 2018.
NEW Fuel Tanks - 222 gallon center fuel tank and 2-30 gallon saddle tanks (282 gallon total)
Fire Boy automatic extinguishers in engine compartments. 1 on bridge and 1 in cabin
NEW batteries (4) relocated to engine compartments (2018). New switches and cables.
NEW breaker panel and shore power and charger.
NEW Led lights in V Bunks and cabin.
NEW Sunbrella fabric cushions in V Bunk and cabin dinette and bench seat
NEW hull liner in V Bunk and new ceiling in V Bunk and cabin and windshield .
NEW tackle drawers and sliding cooler drawer.
NEW Head, tank, pump and hoses.
NEW helm seat 2018
6 rod holders.
30’ Rupp out-riggers (removed)
NEW 3-sided Bridge enclosure.
NEW drop downs at bulkhead.
NEW Salt water wash down on deck
NEW AM/FM/ Bluetooth radio and speakers
VHF, Furuno GPS, and Depth finder and Raymarine Radar.,Contact Information
Contact Ryan Gessel - 415.505.9172 Cell or - Ryan@offthehookys.com
This Vessel PERSONALLY Photographed by Ryan Gessel of Off the Hook Yacht Sales