Prepare your boat purchase
- Boat History ReportGet the History Report of your future boat and avoid hidden surprises.
- Free Insurance QuoteProtect your future boat with insurance tailored to your needs and budgets.
- Boat FinancingGet competitive rates from one of the nation's leading online consumer lenders.
1989/2008 Buddy Davis 61 Sportfish
This is the boat that made buddy Davis famous throughout the sport fishing community. Perfectly designed for its purpose, the 61 Davis is generally regarded as one of the best "sea" boats ever built.
ARROWHEAD underwent a complete refit in 2008 including new Caterpillar C-18 engines, new Northern Lights 20kw generators, fuel tank, complete paint job, electronics and interior soft goods. Same owner since 1997. Only 700 hours on the Cats and 1000 hours on the Gensets, Four stateroom, three head layout with two queens and two bunk rooms. Pipewelders tuna tower, Murry Bros. fighting chair, water maker, dingy davit and 1800 gallons of fuel. All the right stuff.
- Propulsion:Inboard with Shaft
- Fuel Type:Diesel
- Engine Manufacturer:Caterpillar
- Number of engines:2
- Engine hours:685