Used Mathis Trumpy Classic for sale
Prepare your boat purchase
- Boat History ReportGet the History Report of your future boat and avoid hidden surprises.
- Free Insurance QuoteProtect your future boat with insurance tailored to your needs and budgets.
- Boat FinancingGet competitive rates from one of the nation's leading online consumer lenders.
- Propulsion:Inboard with Shaft
- Fuel Type:Diesel
- Engine Manufacturer:John Deere
- Engine Type:-
- Engine power:-
- Number of engines:2
- Engine total power:-
- Fuel Capacity:700 US gal.
- Max Speed:-
- Engine hours:-
ENTICER, Contract #228, was the 1st of two Mathis-Trumpy’s commissioned by Chicago Meatpacking Millionaire Mr. Joseph M. Cudahy who christened her as INNISFAIL in 1935. In 2002, ENTICER had a significant refit by the capable hands at Brooklin Boatyard in Maine. She was structurally rebuilt and many of her systems renewed. In 2006, she came into the care of McMillen Yachts in Newport, RI who have since, leading up to her most recent refit in 2015, spent in excess of 2 million dollars to bring her to her current “concourse” condition. ENTICER is a first time public offering and a few shares of the yacht are being offered for sale to fulfill an opening in her unique “Partner Ownership” program. She is impeccably maintained, fully managed, and cruises seasonally from New England to South Florida and The Bahamas fully crewed every year.