Used Princess V42 for sale
- Propulsion:Inboard with Shaft
- Fuel Type:Diesel
- Engine Manufacturer:Volvo
- Engine Type:-
- Engine power:520 kW
- Number of engines:2
- Engine total power:1,040 kW
- Fuel Capacity:160 l
- Max Speed:-
- Engine hours:-
[ES] Embarcacion Princess V42 en perfecto estado de ocasión a la venta en Valencia, con motor Volvo x 520 cv y distribución en 2 cabinas + 1 baño. Perfecto estado de uso
[EN] Pre-owner boat Princess V42 in perfect conditions for sale in Valencia, with engine Volvo x 520 hp and layout in 2 cabins + 1 wc.
COCKPIT – ALTERNATIVE LAYOUT Includes all the detailed features of the standard layout but features a large U-shaped sofa with table opposite the helm position and an aft sunbed. The sunbed can be raised on electro-hydraulic struts to give access to the dinghy garage. The wet bar is located to starboard immediately aft of the helm seat and retains the same facilities. The transom door is also located to starboard giving access to the swimming platform. Fenders are stowed in a dedicated cockpit locker. This layout is available only with sterndrive engine options.HELM POSITION * Double helm seat with sit/stand facility * Toughened glass windscreen * Burr-elm instrument panel * Full engine instrumentation * Fuel gauges * Single-lever engine controls * Power steering * Helm position indicator * Trim tab controls * Sterndrive trim controls * Horn button * High-speed compass * Log and echo sounder with alarm * VHF radio telephone * Autopilot * Anchor winch remote control * Searchlight remote control * Chart table * Twin windscreen wipers * Windscreen freshwater pressure wash * Bilge pump controls (3) with visual ‘pump running’ warnings * Water-level gauge.
SALOON * U-shaped sofa/dinette, converting to double berth * Dining table * Cocktail cabinet * Stereo CD/radio with saloon and cockpit speakers * Cupboards and lockers * Overhead downlighters * Main electrical control panel with freshwater gauge * Opening portholes * Deck hatch with blind * Sliding door to cockpit.MASTER CABIN * Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobe with shelves * Drawers, cupboards and storage lockers * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Mirror * Deck hatch with blind * Opening portholes * En-suite access to shower/WC. GUEST CABIN * Two single berths with quilted bedspreads (double conversion optional) * Wardrobe * Storage lockers and cupboards * Wash basin with hot and cold water supply * Sofa * Mirror * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Opening portholes. SHOWER/WC * Laminate surfaces * Marine WC with folding GRP cover * Wash basin with Monobloc mixer tap * Separate shower cubicle with automatic shower pump-out * 220/240v shaverpoint * Storage lockers * Opening porthole * Mirrors * Direct access from master cabin and from passageway.
12 volt: 1 x heavy-duty (120AH) battery for engine starting (inboard engined boats have 2 engine-starting batteries) * 2 x heavy-duty (120AH) domestic batteries * Double diode charging system * 40-amp 12v float battery charger connected to both battery banks * Control panel with circuit breakers for all circuits. 220/240 volt: Shore support inlet in cockpit locker with storage for cable * Powerpoints in all cabins and galley (double) * Automatic change-over of 12v/240v supply to refrigerators * Immersion heater * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip.
GALLEY * 3-zone gas hob with flame-failure device * Microwave/conventional oven with grill * 12v/240v fridge/freezer (85 litres) * Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with Monobloc mixer tap * Chopping board * Avonite (or similar) worktop * Storage cupboards, drawers and lockers * Concealed waste bin * Opening porthole.
FUEL SYSTEM * Twin 80 gallon (2 x 360 litre) fuel tanks with interconnection system (diesel only), giving 160 gallon (720 litre) total capacity (inboard engined boats have twin 88 gallon (396 litre) tanks – 176 gallon/792 litre total capacity) * Fuel fillers on both side decks * Remote fuel cocks * Deck access hatch to fuel tank compartment. FRESHWATER SYSTEM * Pressurised hot and cold water system with water heated by engines via calorifier which also has 220/240v immersion heater. Water capacity 74 gallons/333 litres. FIRE EXTINGUISHERS * Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (4) in galley, master cabin, guest cabin and cockpit. BILGE PUMPS * Automatic electric bilge pumps with manual override in engine room, aft cabin and forward accommodation (3 in all).
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS * Cockpit sole engine room access hatch with gas strut support * Soundproofed engine bay * Automatic fire extinguishers * 3 automatic bilge pumps * Single-lever engine controls * Power-assisted steering (sterndrive boats only) * Inboard engined craft have engines flexibly mounted driving Temet contra-rotating propeller shafts via close-coupled V drive reduction gearboxes, 4-bladed Aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze, engine exhaust silencers, hydraulic steering system, high-speed balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear.
* Deep V hull with moulded spray rails incorporating propeller tunnels for improved efficiency and reduced draft * Hand-laid GRP construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt and isophthalic resin for protection against osmosis * Integrally bonded girder-stiffening system * Standard finish white, navy-blue or slate blue high-gloss gelcoat for hull topsides, white coachroof and hull bottom, hull antifouled to waterline * GRP sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks and cockpit deck.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (1000W) with helm position controls * Self-stowing 10kg Delta anchor with 30 metres of chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats * Bow fairleads * Stainless-steel pulpit and guardrails * Foredeck hatch * Saloon deck hatch * Stainless-steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Searchlight with remote control * Twin electric horns * Fuel and water fillers. COCKPIT – STANDARD LAYOUT * Self-draining * U-shaped seating/dining area converting to large sunbed * L-shaped sofa opposite helm position with drinks table * Cockpit bar with refrigerator and hot and cold water supply * Top-opening storage locker behind helm seat * Locker with remote fuel cocks and battery master switches * 220/240v shore support inlet * Stowage lockers * Fender storage locker * Folding hood forward, with removable forward section to convert to bimini top * Aft full height cover * Overall cockpit tonneau cover * Stainless-steel grabrails * Radar arch * Cockpit lighting * Engine access hatch with gas strut support * Transom door leading to integral bathing platform with teak decking and foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold transom shower and transom storage compartment.
Autopilot Electric anchor winch Electro-hydraulic trim tabs Speed and distance log Echo sounder with alarm VHF R/T Remote control searchlight Saloon/cockpit stereo CD/radio Fridge/freezer Cockpit bar with refrigerator Cockpit hood and cover Transom door to bathing platform Hot and cold transom shower 220/240v shore power with 40-amp float battery charger INTERIOR FINISH Furniture in natural cherry wood with classic cherry option, with clear deep-lacquered finish * Console area finished with burr-elm panels * Galley worktop in Avonite or similar * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range.OTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD * Fenders (6) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit * Manual anchor winch handle * Ship’s document case.
Principal Dimensions Download complete specifications Length overall (inc pulpit) 42ft 9in (13.15m) Length overall (ex pulpit) 41ft 5in (12.75m) Beam 12ft 3in (3.73m) Draft 3ft (0.92m) Displacement approx (2 x Volvo KAD44P/DP) 8.5 tonnes Fuel capacity (sterndrive engines) 160 gallons (720 litres) Fuel capacity (inboard engines) 176 gallons (792 litres) Water capacity (inc calorifier) 74 gallons (333 litres)