Used West-Bay Sonship for sale
Prepare your boat purchase
- Boat History ReportGet the History Report of your future boat and avoid hidden surprises.
- Free Insurance QuoteProtect your future boat with insurance tailored to your needs and budgets.
- Boat FinancingGet competitive rates from one of the nation's leading online consumer lenders.
- Propulsion:Inboard with Shaft
- Fuel Type:Diesel
- Engine Manufacturer:Caterpillar
- Engine Type:-
- Engine power:-
- Number of engines:2
- Engine total power:-
- Fuel Capacity:2,750 US gal.
- Max Speed:-
- Engine hours:-
Located in a FTZ (Free Trade Zone) in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
VANQUISH was originally built as an 87-foot West Bay Sonship designed and built by the West Bay Sonship Company of Delta, British Columbia, Canada in 2003. She has been extended with a well-executed fiberglass cockpit, swim step and hull extension to a reported 97 feet. From visual inspection, it appears to be well designed and well executed in keeping with the quality of the original build.
VANQUISH has a raked bow, flush decks, cockpit extension with integral swim platform, and raised pilothouse. She is twin diesel engine powered. She is finished in an all-white color with dark blue boot stripe and silver check stripe. She has a teak grate insert on the swim step. There is teak overlay decking on the cockpit deck and aft deck. The cockpit covering boards are finished in natural teak. There is a molded nonskid foredeck, side decks, and boat deck.